top of page
logo PTA blue.png


Alabama PTA awards are separate from Huntsville Council PTA awards.

Even though the applications are the same, Outstanding Educator and Partnership Awards must be submitted separately to HCPTA and ALPTA.


PTAs and/or councils must be in "Good Standing" in order to apply and receive awards.

How do I know if my unit is in "Good Standing"?

Click here for more information.

Outstanding Administrator Award Application


Outstanding Teacher Award Application


Outstanding Support Staff Award Application

Outstanding Superintendent Award Application

Outstanding Council Report  Application

Family-School Partnership Award Application

Past winners of any Educator Award are not eligible to be re-nominated for that same award for 5 years.
bottom of page